Presentation Skills and Public Speaking
Do you dread giving a presentation at work or somewhere else? Do you worry for weeks before public speaking? Do you want to increase your confidence and skills in speaking in public?
This presentation skills course tackles all these things and more.
Find out why people fear public speaking so much and learn how to use the psychology of the mind to overcome this fear.
Using the latest research in neuropsychology, this training day focuses on developing skills in presenting as well as building confidence. This training will leave you with skills equipping you to deliver a presentation at your best. Learn how to use your mind, your posture and imagery techniques to help with confidence.
This course will be mixed with theory, skills practice and feedback.
You will learn:
- The latest research in the psychology of the brain and how we process tasks such as public speaking
- How to prepare for public speaking and presentations
- How to use your body and posture to feel more confident
- How to gain control over your mind in public speaking
- How to manage nerves
- How to engage audiences
- How to deal with difficult audiences
Contact us to register your interest, ask any questions or to book.